Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Excuse me. I am disgusting.

Just about everything seems better than doing what I should be doing right now. Part of that, is my stomach, which is playing shit-fits with me (I'm mostly speaking metaphorically) and leaving me just sort of uncomfortable and ansy.

Wondering: Why this appeals to me so much. Would eveyone hate me if I wore a $3,000 watch? Because I could maybe probably it to myself.

Hightlight of the day: Riding my bike down G St. to Cafe Carazon. At the corner of G and Tulare (?) I'm stopped waiting for the light and there's this gentleman standing there, doing no much of anything, and he looks my way and says, 'You better not come down here without a car, boy.' He wasn't menacing about it really. Just matter-of-fact. I think I knew what he meant. I rode on.

Realization of the day: My Fuji (which was officially my other bike until last Friday) is teeny-tiny small. Much too small for even me, which is strange, right?, because I am a small man. But yeah, it was weird to ride, elbow and knees banging together and all that.

Last night of league. The big money night. If I was a bad guy I'd totally hit up the last night of a bowling league. There's thousands of dollars just floating around in people's pockets. I'll be getting my share.

No comments: