Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The internets are trying to tell me something

The ad at the top of my g-mail page says: "10 reasons you shouldn't sleep with him." I did send an e-mail with a link to this, which could be reason number one. I didn't click to find out.
***
The wind was spooky last night, no? Like howling-at-the-door spooky. Those sounds they do in horror movies, those sounds are real and they were all over my apartment last night. Boo!
***
The wind also makes it hard to ride your bike. Or really easy. I get both on my way two block ride to and from work.
***
Reading, "Have a Nice Doomsday," this great little piece of non-fiction about evangelical Christians and how they love Isreal because it means Jesus can come back any time now. So, don't be fooled Jews of the world, America doesn't care about you, we just want to make sure we get a good seat for the Rapture.

***

No comments: