Wednesday, January 9, 2008

30 minutes or less ... or, How to get a BJ on work time

Let me try to relate this story mostly how I heard it:

"So, I order a pizza last night. I order it on-line from Pizza Hut, because that way I don't have to talk to a real person. And it tells you exactly when your pizza is supposed to arrive.

6:37 p.m.

6:37 came and went. Seven comes and goes. Finally, at 7:30, I call Pizza Hut and ask, 'Where's my pizza? It was supposed to be here at 6:30.'

The guy on the phone yells to the back: 'Hey, when did Mike leave?'

Answer: 'Awhile ago.'

Guy on the phone says, 'He should be there any minute.'

Of course, because he left 'awhile ago.'

So, fifteen minutes later the pizza guy knocks on the door. He's got lipstick smeared all over his mouth and his girlfriend is sitting in the car."

No comments: